See work samples.
View PDF resume (opens in new window).
- User Experience Design
My experience has been focused on user-centered web and mobile application design. I’m strong in ethnographic research, information architecture, interaction design, prototyping, and usability testing. I’m an empathetic problem solver who isn’t afraid of complex puzzles.
Experience with strategic planning, building teams, and forming non-profit organizations. Training in counseling psychology. Able to establish rapport and communicate effectively with end users, stakeholders, designers, and engineers. Establish and refine methodologies that enable teams to work effectively. Conversational in Spanish.
Experience: Interaction Design
- Rhode Island School of Design, 2009
B.F.A., Industrial Design
- California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, 2005
B.S., Psychology with minor in Music. Completed a senior project on Human Factors.
- Industrial Design Faculty Award, 2009, RISD
- Office of Student Life Agent of Change Award, 2009, RISD
- Office of Public Engagement Community Leadership Award, 2009, RISD