My product team and I dug into what we thought was the problem, found the underlying problem, and resolved it.
An open-source project to enable residents and business owners to stay informed about pending construction projects in their area.
I led design on a new section of the application that allowed customers to track their company finances.
I led design on a project that improved core business logic and allowed customers to better keep track of what money belongs to whom.
I led design on extending a new capability and made adjustments with developers and product managers in order to release it on time.
A teammate and I streamlined the process across various touchpoints to get new customers quickly engaged and ready to run their business.
Online magazine for a leading provider of risk management insurance.
An iOS application to assist first time home buyers.
I updated a wide set of forms throughout the application to utilize new UI patterns and optimized workflows based on analysis of database contents.
A teammate and I updated the design of the subscription workflow to increase conversion rates.
A simple mobile application to allow office mates to find a ping pong match and see how they rank against their peers.
Strategy and redesign of a leading web application used for search engine optimization.
Two rounds of wireframes for an open-source prototyping tool.